Saturday, March 30, 2013

Memories from Home (Andre)

Just a quickie today! Presents come in all shapes and sizes. We received a great and unexpected present yesterday and I would like to share it with you.
A bit of RI lore – in the 1980s there was a great Providence band – the Schemers. I suspect many of you are well aware of them. They were part of my youth and a part I remember fondly. Fast forward to 2004 and Laura and I were so fortunate to be at the Schemers reunion show and CD release party! Mark (Mark Cutler lead singer and heart and soul of the band) and friends continue to play in various formats and venues around RI and southern New England. Catch them as often as you can.
Well, the present was a link to Mark’s latest video. We really enjoyed seeing the sights and lights of downtown Providence as the backdrop for the video is PPAC!
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment